Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad words and bad words

Well since last weeks visit Big Boy decided to say the F word at daycare. The next day I am told by the daycare worker when I dropped him off on Wed (this was 2 days after he said this word during a visit with their parents) morning. I took Big Boy back outside the daycare with me and explained to him that he cannot say bad words. I then said then said the F word and explained to him that was a very VERY bad word and that he cannot say it. I was not sure if he even knew for sure what word I was saying was a bad word and that is why I decided to tell him the word. Knowing my luck he is now going to say ---well Nana said that word!!! So, I did tell the social worker what I had done....

Then this weekend he said the F word AGAIN!! We were at the mall, he knocked something off the shelf, bent over to pick it up and said oh F word. I took him into the bathroom and AGAIN explained that this is a very VERY bad word and he is not allowed to say bad words. Bad words will get you into trouble every time and time out every time....even at daycare.

I asked him if he knew which word he said that was a bad word and he said yes Bi*** is a bad word and I said it. WHAT?????? This was not the word he had said and now we are onto another bad word!!! I told him the same things about the Bi*** word and that he cannot say it. I asked him......who says these bad words, Big Boy? He started crying really hard and said my momma says it!!!

He and Little Man love to eat at McDonalds and I had told them we would eat there. So I tell Big Boy if he says another bad word then he will not get to eat McDonalds. Not long after that he decides to say the F word in the car. NO McDonalds for him!!! Boy he was sad and cried. I felt bad but he has got to learn this is NOT OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment